Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Windows 10 Phone App

Yes. Please make a Windows 10 phone app. The web portal is not supported for live viewing since it requires flash and it is not supported in Windows 10 Phone. Or change the web portal to HTML instead of flash.
Comments
JamesC
Community Manager

Your feedback concerning the Windows phone app is appreaciated. I will be sure to respond with more information as I am made aware.  I encourage you to support this idea by giving it kudos in the meantime!

Thank you!

JamesC

jasonmf
Fledgling

A Windows 10 universal app would be appreciated. Access from any Win 10 pc, tablet, Xbox or phone would be a big benefit.

Andreas21
Fledgling

I'm looking for an indoor security camera for my appartment. Before there is an app for Windows10/Windows Phone the Netgear Arlo is not an option. I´m sorry, the solution looks very good but is not an option for me.

Andreas21
Fledgling

I want to buy the Netgear Arlo but I cant do it before there is an app for Windows10/Windows Phone. I how long do I have to wait?

howardcj
Aspirant
Please, please has anyone received any response or commitment from Netgear/Arlo to produce a windows phone app.??? We need this.
GUdsFortapelse
Initiate

How many kudos are you guys waiting for, before you decide that it's time to get serious about developing a Windows 10 app? I don't understand...quit looking at the platform sales percentage, and start looking at the real numbers...which is what really matters. Windows Phone only holds 3% market share...but 3% out of how many individuals? Not to mention, Windows 10 for PC has already surpassed 40 million downloads already...c'mon guys, wake the hell up already!

JamesC
Community Manager

I understand this is a popular request and we greatly appreciate the feedback! Unfortunately, I do not have any additional information regarding the windows app at this time but I will keep you informed.

Thank you!

JamesC

Relis
Novice

Is in need of an app for Windows Phone (and Windows 10). Browsing with WP to arlo.netgear.com I end up here. Makes me smile. (It's in Swedish, but you get the picture)

wp_ss_20150904_0001.jpg

superlatch
Novice

+1

Curious where/when the Windows phone app will be available.  I would like to purchase Arlo but the lack of Windows Phone app is a blocker for me.  I notice requests for this going back to January but no real visible progress from Arlo. 

Could you share estimated availabilty for the Arlo app for Windows Phone please?

Thanks.

CaptainMac
Fledgling
If I understand the strategy correctly, Windows 10 Desktop and Windows 10 Mobile will run essentially the same apps across all devices. Arlo may be making a big mistake by not developing a Windows version of its app. Are the millions of Windows users going to go along with a web browser only version?