Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Windows 10 Phone App

Yes. Please make a Windows 10 phone app. The web portal is not supported for live viewing since it requires flash and it is not supported in Windows 10 Phone. Or change the web portal to HTML instead of flash.
Comments
brianz
Onlooker

RBHorton--I couldn't agree with you more.  It's such a pain that I can't check my $500 camera system from my phone.  😞  Now that Microsoft has a platform to build an app across all of Windows 10, it should be easy for Netgear to justify building an app for us.

Netgear--You're winning all of these awards for great product design and have clearly made user experience a priority.  Please keep it up and extend the platform and don't forget about us!  Even Foscam has an app for Windows Phone.  

serol
Novice

Very pleased with my new Arlo camera but app for Windows Phone 8.1 / Windows 10 mobile need to be made ASAP.

damar3
Fledgling

Are there any news about windows phone app?

I'm to buy 4 cameras and have a windows phone. is there a datetime for release app?

brianz
Onlooker
Damar3, To my knowledge Netgear hasn't even stated that they intend to create an app. 😞
howardcj
Aspirant
Getting tired of waiting for windows phone app
mikes2nd
Initiate

They said they were working on it 1/15/15...  Of course no time frame.

Man they need some new programmers, I can convert this app in two days...

Seriously guys... This is easy stuff nowdays.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Arlo-Apps/Windows-Phone-Support/m-p/9514#M563

PatrickMue
Novice

Hello, I have seen multiple questions about Windows Phone App requests but have not seen any answers vom Netgear.

Please provide us a Date when you are going to release a Windows Phone App. I woud really appriciatre the attention and reply.

Thanks,

Patrick

GUdsFortapelse
Initiate

Yes, please develop apps for the Windows community. Some of us actually prefer Windows, and would like to have the same capabilities as people on stupid iOS & Android.

GUdsFortapelse
Initiate

they should just make the API public, so at least we could get a descent 3rd party app...

howardcj
Aspirant

I certainly am getting impatient for a response on when Netgear will be providing a windows phone app.