Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Windows 10 Phone App

Yes. Please make a Windows 10 phone app. The web portal is not supported for live viewing since it requires flash and it is not supported in Windows 10 Phone. Or change the web portal to HTML instead of flash.
Comments
jlowe73
Guide

+1 !

How about a Universal Windows application? That would satisfy not only Windows 10 Mobile, but cover also millions of tablets and Windows PC!

WOC2
Novice

My phone is running Windows 10.  I bought the Arlo system foolishly thinking that it would work at worst case using the web if there was no ap currently.  Very disappointed to find that neither will work.  It would seem my practical option is to return it if nothing is intended in the near future.

WOC2
Novice

The more comments I read the more I think the company really does not care about Windows users.  Spent far too many years in IT to believe this is a problem that takes this long to solve if anyone actually cares.

One must wonder why one should continue to buy the other products like routers and switches, etc. from a company that misleads their customers the way they have done here.  

ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired
Status changed to: Future Consideration

Stumponhof
Novice

I'll add another +1 to the request for a HTML 5 viewing experience rather than Flash - our IT policy is to block Flash for security concerns.  So limited to (android) phone viewing only.

ramsgoms
Guide

Please install "Home Remote" app from Microsoft store. It controls several IoT devices including Arlo. I have been using it for a while. It did have issues in the past but it's working fine lately. You can monitor captured videos and even take snapshots but can't change to custom modes. It is really fast and I am quite happy with it.

milinkom
Fledgling
The safest way to watch my cameras on my PC would be with a Windows 10 App. Ring Video doorbell has had a Windows 10 UWP app for years that works on both desktops and mobile. I use a Surface Pro device and an app would be greatly appreciated. In addition, when at work in front of my desktop that runs Windows 10, an app would be great for productivity..
glennmur
Novice

bought i system and had to return it, they should clearly mark on the packaging that it does not support windows phones or suraface tablets

you would think a company the size of Netgear could make an app for Windows

rrjak
Aspirant

Please, please, please creat a app for Windows Phones.