Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Windows 10 Phone App

Yes. Please make a Windows 10 phone app. The web portal is not supported for live viewing since it requires flash and it is not supported in Windows 10 Phone. Or change the web portal to HTML instead of flash.
Comments
mikehak
Tutor

Please Develope a Windows Universal App which would work on my PC, Tablet, Mobile Phone. And yes. 110 Mio Windows 10 User should be enough to beginn with the developpment. And this amount of user won't get less, it will raise instead.If i could make a prediction. End of the year they are more than 200mio User on windows 10. And Microsofts (2018 one Mia user) target will archived

brenrem
Onlooker
As an alternative, would it be possible to sign an NDA to get access to the protocol? I would do it for the wireless cameras. Otherwise I have to keep looking for another option.

Very disappointed that there is no Windows Phone app.

I will wait windows phone app before I buy Smart Home Security Camera.

We want windows 10 universal app!

quethrosar
Guide

Just bought 4 cameras and really want a windows 10 universal app for my computers and phone.

Dancer
Observer

NETGEAR-  windows phone is gaining market share, both in private and corporate markets.

A response is required either postive or negative.

howardcj
Aspirant
Positive a Windows phone app is needed
ribouch
Fledgling

They seem to be just like everyone else  - if we don't make the apps microsoft will go away! Just Sayin

ribouch
Fledgling

well it seems like the big boys forgot there beginnings and all got together figuring if we don't provide any apps microsoft will go away! Just sayin!

Dancer
Observer
"It's currently available for iOS and Android, but Netgear tells us a Windows app is coming in the next couple of months." http://www.zdnet.com/product/netgear-arlo-smart-home-security/
Dancer
Observer
Any response Netgear?