Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Water sensor add on

Was thinking with my basement camera it would be nice to have a water sensor added to it incase my sump pump went out.  Have my camera to see the window and floor in the basement as best as possable.  But a sensor would be a nice add on.  It could plug into the back port.  

Comments
JamesC
Community Manager

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

GoCUBS
Onlooker

It would be great if you can design an add on sensor to communicate with the base that can alert us if basement is flooding. 

troney
Fledgling

I see that this idea was submitted over two years ago with no update as to whether or not there might be a product in the works.  Can we get a followup please?  There are plenty of water sensors on the market, but I would prefer an add-on to the Arlo platform rather than adding another platform.  But, if there is not going to be such an add-on then at least I'll know that much.