Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
0 Likes

Want a new product: outdoor light fixture with camera

I need to replace my existing outdoor, motion-activated, dual security lights (sockets that allow bright LED floodlight bulbs).  But since I already have an Arlo system, I would prefer the option of an outdoor, security dual light joined with an Arlo camera.  Such that the lights turn on (at night) once the Arlo camera detects motion.  And the camera offers the same features as regular standalone cameras.

In addition, I strongly prefer the option of replacing bulbs (vs. a fixed lighting feature) so I can utilize colored LED floodlight bulbs during evening parties and holidays.

Comments
Guru

Best place to post this is here... they read the wish list all the time

https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/arlo-idea-exchange

Follower

I need to replace my existing outdoor, motion-activated, dual security lights (sockets that allow bright LED floodlight bulbs).  But since I already have an Arlo system, I would prefer the option of an outdoor, security dual light joined with an Arlo camera.  Such that the lights turn on (at night) once the Arlo camera detects motion.  And the camera offers the same features as regular standalone cameras.

In addition, I strongly prefer the option of replacing bulbs (vs. a fixed lighting feature) so I can utilize colored LED floodlight bulbs during evening parties and holidays.