Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Ability to download or add Chime melodies

It would be a nice feature if there were new melodies to download or to add ones own melodies. Some of the melodies are not s loud as the others even though the volume is the same. thanks

Comments
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

sckhoo
Novice

Those default melodies are very short and brief. It is very easy to miss it especially at night or when silent mode is turned on for phone call. Need to have ability to use custom melody or longer melody that similar to traditional door bell that rings for few seconds instead of just a second.

StefB
Fledgling

This seems like such a no-brainer, as competing products allow this: Allow the user to upload a custom soundfile (AIFF, Mp3) to the Arlo Chime instead of having the choice of not-creative melodies that we have now.

Jsaxon72002
Novice
Please add seasonal melodies and the ability to upload sounds to arlo chime.
wldo
Follower

Please let us customize Chime melodies.

I'd like to use the TNG Door Chime!!!! 

Also, the "Custom 1" and "Custom 2" existing melodies should be renamed. The "Custom" name implies that users can customize the melodies!!!

Shiz
Follower

This is really needed! Come on Arlo, keep up with the competition.

StefB
Fledgling

COME ON ARLO, this request is pending since more than 2 years!!! 

It is SOOOO simple: Let the consumer install their own soundfile.

I presumed (WRONGLY) that this is a feature every sane productmaker in the 21st century has in their electronic doorbell/chime set, BUT NOT ARLO!

Kevinems
Novice
Upload more door chime melody's and seasonal melody's. Allow a way to upload own and make the melody last longer.
Crashdaddio
Fledgling

Hello Arlo?  How is this not a thing yet?

SAM14
Novice

Agree with posts...I thought “Custom” label in chime options meant we could in fact customize the sound to our needs. Change the names on those options and, more importantly, allow users to record and use their own preferred melody.  I live in a very old house with old mechanical bells that I’d like to replicate in the Arlo Chime.  Please make this an option.