Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

UPGRADE PLAN FOR MEXICO

If arlo sells cameras in México, it would be nice to have the option to upgrade from basic to Premier. México is not in the list for upgrade or chage the plan. I have two sistems with 4 cameras each and I can´t use both sistems ata a time.

Comments
JamesC
Community Manager

LEGA,

As you have found, subscription plans are not yet available in all countries. For more information on subscription availability take a look at this article: Where are Arlo cameras sold and what service plans are available?

The maximum number of cameras on the free Basic plan is 5 cameras per account. There is no limitation per household. If you would like to utilize more than 5 cameras without a subscription plan, you could set up a second account on the free Basic plan (to support another base station and up to an additional 5 cameras). Some users also use the "Grant Access" feature in this scenario to allow viewing of all cameras on a single account.

JamesC

MoiBarberi
Guide

Any news regarding the plans for México?

xoreyucu2odem
Novice
Hi! What would happen if we hire the service using US IP address and if we send all the traffic using VPN located in US?
lmrp73
Novice

It's urgent to have subscription plans for Mexico. I bought a 6 pack, plus an additional cam (all Arlo Pro 2) and I urgently need to have recording, be able to see all the cams, whithout paying for an extra base. I Guess part of your business guys is the subscription payments, not just the hardware.

I've just installed them and the quality and simplicity is amazing.

Please if you give subscription plans for mexico, it would be a win 2 win solution for you, and for us.

Specialy because in Mexico we might have more security issues than the subscribing countries.

Alkitran
Aspirant

I am in a similar case, one base with six cameras. It is frustating not to be able to upgrade my basic plan to premier.

I would like to know any news about the support of plans in Mexico.

Thanks in advanced. 

CarlosInzunza
Novice

Just bought an Arlo Wire-Free system with 2 cameras and 3 extra Arlo Pro cameras, system is working really well but I need to install more cameras to cover all areas I want to watch and I have really no intention to buy a new base, better subscriptions for Mexico looks like the perfect way to help users improving their surveillance needs. Maybe you could explain to us (Mexico users) what are the Arlo consideration to be fulfilled in order to consider Mexico to be a country available for better subscriptions rather than basic.

j31c1g
Follower

I have the same problem, unfortunallty  Arlo sold the package with 6 cameras with out the full service. Also the app and the publicity is fake, because every month sent me an email or notification that I can change the plan or upgrade to premium service and this is not supported. 
In USA you can demand it, unfortunally in Mexico, not jet.

Gustavo_Mexico
Fledgling

So, no subcription plans at all in Mexico? Not even the basic? Nothing?

Gustavo_Mexico
Fledgling

well, then maybe we need to consider other brands, Ring seems to be doing good, Canary, no issues with subscription plans...

jguerdat
Guru

Basic is available everywhere. It's the additional subscriptions that are limited.