Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Snapshot All Cameras

It would be nice if there was an option to snapshot all cameras from the front of the app. Rather than turn on and off each camera to get an updated thumbnail, just hit a button which takes a snapshot from each camera and updates the thumbnail.

Comments
JamesC
Community Manager

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

MtnShadow
Fledgling

Additionally it would be nice to grap a time stamped screen shot where a video is stopped.  

gpuckett
Follower

This option would be very helpful for me.  I have done some preliminary testing across a satellite internet connection.  If the Arlo could just take a snapshot and upload them one at a time, or all as a process, it would not tax the satellite upload nearly as much and I would be able to get a quick status of the area.  This application is off-grid so I will be running the Arlo's and the satellite on an off-grid system...I already run the satellites on this system and they work great.  But minimizing the satellite demand would be helpful.  I live 2,000 miles away from this location so I try to minimize interruption factors.

@pipcorona wrote:

It would be nice if there was an option to snapshot all cameras from the front of the app. Rather than turn on and off each camera to get an updated thumbnail, just hit a button which takes a snapshot from each camera and updates the thumbnail.