Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.
0 Likes

Smarter arlo!

Arlo Smart is great, geo fence is great. My idea would make it perfect. With the release of Arlo Ultra, the box says multi user, going off of that, everyone that is logged into the app, when they are near the cameras, the push notifications won’t only be “person detected“ it I’ll be who ever is near the camera with the phone so it could say “family memeber detected”. Then anyone who isn’t logged into the app the push notification could say “unknown person detected “ which would make it a more revelant event to look at. I think I explained it well enough to be considered. Thank you, if you have any questions on it feel free!
Comments
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Cwmmmm,

Thanks for posting your idea. The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate your contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation.

Cwmmmm
Luminary

@JessicaP  Thank you for the response, I really hope something like this is in the works and can happen soon. 

Cwmmmm
Luminary

@JessicaP id like to add onto what I said, with the Arlo Pro and Pro 2 having speakers, make a siren available. I’m aware it’s quite but at least it’ll be there, you know how quite the siren is on Argus 2? But at least it’s there, please push out an update!!!!!!!