Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Sell just the cord (with no additional battery)

I cannot understand how any electronic company won't provide their costumers the option of buying a new cord and adapter, without wasting money on another battery that isn't needed. You can be replacement cords for phones, laptops, tablets, etc...but you can't buy a new cord for a security camera without having to buy another battery? That is completely ridiculous and just a way for your consumers to spend more money than necessary.
  • Arlo Pro
Comments
chadwicktr
Aspirant

Have you searched amazon? Looks like several options. Some with plugs as well.

chrisngrod
Apprentice

I have so many extra ones from buying batteries now. Tons of chargers work.  Just make sure they are the Qualcomm quick charge ones or whatever. Got some with my Galaxy devices and Motorola devices  

OBX_Kev
Fledgling

You can buy the power supply and cable for $14.99.  The following link redirects to AMAZON when you select the "Buy Now" button.

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/products/arlo-pro/power-cable-and-adapter.aspx

JamesC
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

This accessory is now available, click here for more details: Indoor Power Cable and Adapter for Pro, Pro 2 and Security Light (VMA4800)

Dpt
Aspirant
Aspirant

You can use any micro usb cable to power the arlo pro 2, you don' actually need the cord from netgear/arlo.