Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.
0 Likes

Expand scheduling capability

Please change the scheduling capability to allow for more than 6 scheduled items in a 24 hour period.

Due to little motion where my cameras are located, I must trigger on audio to check conditions at the site over a 24 hour period. If I triggered on audio for more time periods, the camera would be triggered constantly for wind. I do not want constant triggering, but want it to trigger according to a schedule.
I can only schedule 6 2 minute time periods for this action. Any time slots beyond 6 periods is lost.

My schedule now is:

12am-5am trigger on motion only.

5am - 5:02am trigger on motion and audio.

7am - 7:02am trigger on motion and audio.

9am - 9:02am trigger on motion and audio.

11am - 11:02am trigger on motion and audio.

1pm - 1:02pm trigger on motion and audio.

3pm - 3:02pm trigger on motion and audio.

3:02pm to 11pm trigger on motion only.

I would rather be able to schedule 23 2 minute time periods for triggering, but the cameras do not currently have that capability.

Comments
goutemberg
Novice

Right now there is a limit on the Number of recordings/week (around 40).  In order to have my surveillance I have the camera armed all time.This gives me alot of useless pictures. 

It would be very useful to be able to schedule 1-3 minutes motion or sound triggered recordings every hour, every day of the week. This will be 24x7=168 recordings/week. 

This will make it easier and faster to retrieve pictures, and, going further, it will create minimal data volume for Arlo's servers.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator

We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!