Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

IFTTT support

A lot of new "smart" products have IFTTT support, it makes them smarter. The Homeboy (where I assume Netgear ripped the idea for this product) has solid IFTTT support, so you guys should add it to beat them. Thanks.

Comments
Ateam19
Fledgling

Just purchased a two camera package. Love the cameras but really need IFTT and smartthings support. 

jerseyff
Onlooker
+1 IFTTT
jerseyff
Onlooker
+1
ruggero1953
Fledgling

Il prodotto è buono ma con la connessione a ITFFF diventerebbe ottimo!!!!

RStudyvin
Novice

Yes, IFTTT would be great.  I'm REALLY interested in intergration with the Amazon Echo.  I think this would boost your sales through the roof!!!

sgm
Aspirant
Aspirant

When is IFTTT integration going to happen? Arlo users are constantly asking for this for 12 months now, in this forum and quite frankly, all over the internet. It clearly is one of the biggest feature requests. t's not really a biggey for your guys, you provide a hardware and software platform that should be able to do this easily. 

Until you do this, Arlo, is actually pretty useless for me and i would suggest, for many other people who bought this sting. In this day and age, since many of the other cameras on the market that cost less than yours all have IFTTT or something similar, so i was really surprised when i discovered yours has no interactivity with any other home platform at all (with expection of notifications to mobile and email).

This thing needs basic 2 way connectivity to something like IFTTT. I think it would suffice to be able to tell an IFTTT channel when it has detected motion. Similarly, using IFTTT, we need to be able to change it's mode. I think this as all we are really asking for.

Can you give us any idea at all if you really have any intention to support IFTTT or not? If you are just stringing us on, i think after 12 months, we have a right to know. if Arlo won't be supporting IFTTT, it is useless to me and I will be binning it to buy someone else's system. 

Steve

SuperMaughan
Novice
Michaelvr
Tutor
Wink integración please!!
malux
Initiate
+1 for IFTTT
Kenlaji
Aspirant
Ditto!