Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Rotate image 90 degrees

I've got my Arlo focused on the walkway leading up to my house which is longer than it is wide. Arlo currently allowd me to rotate the image 180 degrees so I can mount it upside down, A 90 degree rotation would let me turn the camera on its side and have more vertical resolution where I need it.

Comments
thearchbishop
Novice

I only have one Arlo right now and it is in the hallway outside the front door to my apt, very tall and skinny. A 90° option would be great! 

SA55
Novice

I'd like to add my request for this functionality!  Rotate 90 degrees would provide much greater latitude in camera positioning -- please add this feature! 

(Better marketing for you guys as well, since it would look a lot more professional when I show the system off to my friends, if all the videos were oriented properly instead of having some rotated sideways.)

Drbob1988
Guide

Ditto here, 90 degree rotation would solve an issue I have will camera location

JamesC
Community Manager
Status changed to: Future Consideration

Perhaps in addition to the existing 90 degree rotation feature- adding 180, and 270 degree rotations might facilitate camera setups for those using your metallic adjustable indoor/outdoor mount.

shrink57
Fledgling

Same issue here. Not a problem to rotate my android phone but really amoying while using my PC. Screen rotaion would make a great product so much better.

dmgjr_99
Novice

I would also need the 90 degree rotation to accomidate the image view for its mouting  PLease add. Thank you

luigiz
Novice

Would love to be able to rotate the picture 90 degrees either way.

daveclark
Novice

I have the same problem with the camera on the stairs. 90 degree rotate would be very handy.

casadetrevino
Fledgling
+1 on the 90 degree rotation. I just purchased Arlo and like it so far. 90 degree rotation would really help me also.