Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.
0 Likes

Provide access to the camera signal to a large screen TV

I've recently purchased and installed the Arlo Pro system, having connected it to my LAN. Works fine, can access via SmartPhone App and via the Arlo website and my account.

I've been trying to discover a way to connect my large screen TV, located in another area of the house, which is connected to a Linksys Range Extender providing ethernet connectivity to my wired/wireless Linksys Router...to which the Arlo base is also connected.

There seems to be a disconnect between the functionality of the Arlo base station and the ability to connect video/audio signals to my large screen TV.  I'm told by your Chat connection that there is no way to gain access to the Arlo Pro video/audio signal for display on my TV.

It looks like all the parts are in place to make this happen, with only a path to connection between the two devices. My idea would be to make a path available for the video/audio signal from the Arlo base station, as either an ethernet option over a LAN or via WiFi, to our large screen TV.

Thank you for your consideration!

George

Comments
Kam78
Novice
I have just the regular Arlo have had it about 3-4 Yes now and have just now figured out how to put cameras up on my big screen the way I do it is I went out and got an Android box to run kodi so I figured I would download the Arlo app seeing as it's an Android system... it's not the greatest but it dose get the job done
BigSargeME
Follower

I can display my cameras live feed on my TV using Amazon Fire TV device plugged into the TVs HDMI port. You can buy one for $69 and has other functions to make your TV a smart TV if you need that.

jaerlo
Aspirant
I was able to see my cameras on my family room television using an Apple TV running the Arlo app, but there are probably less expensive options out there..