Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Place motion sensitivity adjustment on or near the home screen of app

I have the Arlo 3 camera system. It's a royal pain in the butt to find the sensitivity link for my front door camera....PLEASE put a link that's easy to find on or near the home screen.... This is the most inconvenient feature of your system. I'm a police officer and I have recommended this system to 100's of people. Your software needs work. Dumb it down for people. You have too many click here click there sections to get to a simple edit feature. I should get a commission on how many systems I have recommended and sold. Grrrr very frustrating software. There is no way someone that's not computer savvy can figure out some features.

Comments
Ddeering
Follower

Please build a save button at or near the sensitivity setting....as it is now you have to hit the back key and then scroll down and find the save button....TOTAL PAIN. 

Make a sensitivity setting easier to find.....PUT IT ON THE HOME SCREEN. 

JamesC
Community Manager

Ddeering,

Sensitivity is located within the rules for each camera allowing the user flexibility when setting up custom modes/rules. This means the user can change the sensitivity settings for each mode/rule if they desire rather than a static sensitivity setting for the camera (regardless of the mode/rule).

We greatly appreciate your feedback and will take this into consideration for future updates.

JamesC