Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Permitting Arlo to be compatible with ADT hub

Please consider a way for your outstanding, totally wireless cameras, to function with the ADT Pulse Portal System.

Comments
minickmd
Novice

I have multiple cameras and would love the ability to use the motion detection of the camera to activate zwave switches.  This could be done within the ADT Pulse app if the cameras could be added to the system.  Alternative would be if the switches could be added to the arlo app to function the same way

JamesC
Community Manager
Status changed to: Future Consideration

amyjclar
Novice

FYI ADT Pulse just integrated with Nest Learning Thermostat.  I'm sure it will not be too long before they integrate with the Camera.  ADT does sell Cameras for Pulse but they are VERY expensive if you want HD quality so very few people purchase them.  IF ADT wants to stay competititve they will have to star integrtating with Cameras...SO ARLO GET WITH IT AND STOP "JUST CONSIDERING" something like this.  You are never going to be in the secruitity business like ADT so do what you're good at and stop trying to be everything.  You don't run large call centers and dispatch first responsders.  You're Netgear.  You're technologists.  Stay focused and stay paranoid because only the paranoid survive.

Pharaoh
Aspirant

This is a great idea. And it can probably be done through If This Then That. Arlo is notn board yet.

ADT and Ring Doorbell have recently intergrated on both of their apps. It's a smart move.  

chatanp
Fledgling

Has there been any update on this?  Can the Arlo cameras work with ADT Pulse?

JamesC
Community Manager

chatanp,

Not at this time, but possibly in the future. Take a look toward the bottom of our website under "Our Partners": Arlo by NETGEAR. As more integrations take place, the list there will be updated to reflect current partnerships with Arlo.

JamesC

HakunaMatata
Initiate

great idea!!! hope it becomes a reality

kirwansj
Novice

Has there been any update on this?  Can the Arlo cameras work with ADT Pulse?

arlouser723
Fledgling

Another vote for being able to view my Arlo cams within the ADT Pulse app!

Jeffkb
Aspirant

Another person looking for ADT integration