Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Option to select all cameras to sound their alarms

When pressing the red shield in the app to activate the Ultra Camera siren - there should be a select all option so all cameras sound their alarms. At present only one camera siren can be selected at a time.

Comments
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Jloj,

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

Jloj
Follower

Also being able to activate the alarms from the notification screen (Just like you can play the live feed) would be quicker and easier  in an emergency rather than waiting for the app to load. 

AussieR
Aspirant
Currently with the Arlo ultras you can only manually activate a siren on one camera at a time. Given that the sirens aren't extremely loud, it would be great to have a feature to activate the siren on all cameras. That way they can be heard all around the house increasing security and safety.
Kilroy77
Fledgling
Yes please forgive me if I missed it, but since these alarms are not that loud, why is there not an "activate all devices alarm button" I not only want an intruder scared near the device they are near when triggered but what about activating all of them to bring attention to everyone even maybe my neighbors and the rest of the house that I need help. Also I want the whole house to wake up and take action so I really need an activate all sirens button.
Please and ty..
Hi is it possible to have a all alarm button on the app so all the cameras alarms go off at once instead of just one, for the purpose of multiple access from intruders.
thanks