Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Night Light for Arlo Baby

Right now the Arlo Baby night light feature has an Auto-off timer that maxes out at 3 hours. However, infants and children sleep for approximately 3 to 4 hours at a time. So, right now the auto-off feature is semi-useless because the light is off when the kid wakes up mid night. Since the timer is semi-useless the light is either on not long enough, or we keep it on at all times (forget to turn it off).

It would nice to be able to program the light on and off at a scheduled time. Or have the light turn on with motion and stay on for a predetermined amount of time.
Comments
JamesC
Community Manager

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

Linoge32
Novice

I couldn’t agree more with this. A timer to turn on the light would be helpful as well as a schedule program for the light to turn off/on.

thank you!

t0ta1
Novice

I second the desire for a scheduling ability on the nightlight!

My kids go to bed each night around the same time, Arlo is mounted high up on the wall, and to have the nightlight on and off automatically would be great vs having to get my phone out every time I take them to bed.

Jpolson
Novice

Agreed. I'd love to be able to set a schedule for certain light colours to show my toddler when she can get out of bed etc. Instead, I'll now have to buy a second night light with clock feature.