Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

New Website UI (arlo.netgear.com) does not include the "remember me" checkmark. bring it back.

Hello, I'm using windows and ever since the website UI got an "upgrade" the "remember me" checkmark got removed. I do not save passwords on browser for security reasons. It would be nice if the webmaster brought it back. I do see the remember me password on your community login but not arlo.netgear.com ... it's very useful for me.

Comments
StephenB
Guru

@dec0y wrote:

... but not arlo.netgear.com ... 

This is tangential, but you should switch to my.arlo.com (Arlo isn't part of Netgear anymore).

I also want "remember me",  so I am liking your post.

TomMac
Guru

I was abl to get Fire Fox to remember my login and pw... by cutting and then pasting into slots, it then asked if i wanted to remember.

VRPABLO
Aspirant

Arlo web login page doesnt have the option to remember credentials, and everytime I want to check my cameras i get asked for login name and password, tried in chrome, firefox, ms edge and its the same on all of them.

Its very annoying!

https://my.arlo.com/#/login

It is a security thing. Arlo is not alone in this.

Most modern browsers offer login storage. Then there are password programs that will do the same thing. Lockwise for Firefox is a relatively new one.

VRPABLO
Aspirant

@michaelkenward thaks, what you mean is that this is something on purpose? that it was meant to be like that because of security reasons? (sorry, im not a native english speaker)

TomMac
Guru

Yes... but I got Fire Fox to retain login/pw after a cut and paste into screen.... it asked to remember.

so it turns out just to be an additional mouse click