Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Need integration of the arlo cameras with Wink

please integrate it with wink
Comments
JudyTX
Aspirant

Would love to see Arlo Pro integration for Wink so I could use my other connected devices to trigger video recording and motion detection in my cameras to trigger other activities.  

JamesC
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

Take a look here for more information on Arlo and Wink: What is Wink and how can I use it with my Arlo cameras?

jwalter
Novice

Any update on this? Looking for this functionality as well.

marshalisms
Initiate
I am looking for this too!!! Come on Netgear!!!! Let's get arlo pro and wink integration!!! Would also be great if you could disarm certain camera and not all.
Rellimdekim
Follower
I am also wanting this. Can't believe it isn't supported. That's the only reason I bought an arlo
johnbois
Aspirant

Surprised this hasn't been addressed yet.    Is there even an ETA on when this integration point will be completed?

BananaChipz
Aspirant

Piling-on to the "why the heck isn't this supported" camp.  Get on this Netgear.  Seriously.

gfritts
Fledgling

Why did I pay MORE for the Arlo Pro but it does not have automation hub support like the regular Arlo? Wink supports Nest, Ring, Canary cams and Arlo Q. Please don't rollout a premium product with inferior feature support or at least provide a roadmap/timeline update!

amigliora
Aspirant

this is ridiculous, I can understand this is not yet available but having no answer for 8 months is the worst customer experience I have ever seen.

I just realize about the issue and find out that I technically waite my money.

If there is someone still responsible at Netgear can at least be respectful to the users and give us an answer?

I appreciate that

Thanks

JamesC
Community Manager

amigliora,

I have been informed that Arlo/Wink engineers are currently working toward Arlo Pro integration and it should be available soon. I encourage you to take a look at the free Stringify app (another Arlo partner) which will allow wink devices to work with Arlo.

JamesC