Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Mute notifications as individual user setting than account setting

My wife and I both downloaded the Arlo app for our iPhones.  With respect to the mute function, it appears to be an account setting (both mute or unmute) rather than an individual user setting specific to the app on whatever mobile it is installed on.  My wife needs to mute during specific times during the day as do I, but these times do not overlap.  In addition the mute time should be settable in steps that incorporate days, hours and minutes rather than the fixed defined intervals currently.

The changes would make the user experience easier for today's professionals.

Comments
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi GeekDad,

Great suggestion/idea in regards to muting notifications! I moved your thread to the Idea Exchange board where the Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation.

Figueroa419
Follower

I'm not certain about the availability of iPhone apps, but I would look for an app that lets you mute notifications of certain apps. You might even find one that lets you set up a schedule. Until it's a feature that's included.