Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.
0 Likes

Mobile app - swipe to view cameras in landscape view

When viewing the cameras on the iPhone mobile app in landscape mode, implement a new feature to swipe left and right to scroll through live views of all the cameras.

Comments
JamesC
Community Manager

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

Cwmmmm
Luminary

Hello arlo, would be nice if there was a way to view all cameras live at once in a box and not in their own separate squares, so all side by side instead of in rows. I have 5 cameras and it would be nice if I could put view cam 1 cam 2 and cam 3 all together instead of scrolling down to view cam 3.

agonz73
Novice

Hello,

On my very old system (Funlux 4 Outdoor 1280X720P HD Security Camera), I had the option to cycle through each camera feed and set a time as to how often it would switch to the next camera. I plugged in a monitor to previous security box via VGA and I was able to view the live feeds from my living room sofa as the cameras cycled through one another every 30 secs. If there currently is a way, please let me know as I don't see or can't find this feature, and I'm very much surprised that this is not a feature by default. Please add this feature to the Arlo Pro 2!!

Thanks!

Perege
Follower

IT could be nice to be able to swipe between maximized cameras (I have 3 cameras)