Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.
0 Likes

Make the login password optional on iPhone

Having to constantly login, even with Touch ID enabled is a pain.  I have to do this twice - once to unlock my iPhone, and again for the Arlo app. If I've logged in once, I want the option to bypass the Arlo login and go straight to the status screen. Time is of the essence when an activation occurs, and a bypass feature would facilitate that.

Comments
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator

We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

MISTY-JOY
Novice

Yes Arlo please do this.  With fingerprint identification my phone is very secure. No one could make any changes to Arlo Settings,  but we need to be able to see video from notification alerts ASAP without unnecessary steps. There is already way too much lag time when viewing “live” video that every second counts! 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!