Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Make Arlo Ultra compatible with Samsung SmartThings and IFTTT

Ultra camera will not work in Smartthings. When you link your account, only your older cameras appear not the ultras. No control with Smarthings or IFTTT.

Comments
Lou200
Guide

No iftt with the new Arlo Ultra. They do not show up so you can’t arm/disarm with your other cameras. Any help? I will have to return them if no iftt ((

Rfvj
Follower

If not at launch will it be?

Lou200
Guide

Not in SmartThings or IFTTT. I tried several times. Returning mine (

Mavrrick
Luminary

The subject pretty much says it. Does the Arlo Ultra camera and new smarthub support Smartthings and if not is there any plan to. 

From what I can see there seems to be a growing number of items from Arlo that don't, seems like it may be the plan to only support their HA platform going forward.

Uribees
Star

I cannot get SmartThings to recognize my new Ultra cameras. 

RLKetterman
Guide

SmartThings Smart Home System does not list the NEW Arlo Ultra as a compatable device/system, like it does for Pro and Pro 2.   I'm looking to add cameras to my SmartThings System.   I like the Pro 2, but the new features with Ultra are very nice.

Does anyone know if the new Ultra is compatable with StartThings  ?   

Thanks

RLKetterman
Guide

I want to purchase 2 Arlo Systems.

Is there any update on WHEN the new Arlo Ultra Cameras will be compatable with SMARTTHINGS  ??

Jakehann
Tutor

I would look elsewhere. Arlo rarely provide updates regarding these integrations and do not provide any sort of timetable on when they will be complete. Look through the other threads on this board and you will see a lot of similar issues that remain unresolved.

renxx
Onlooker
same here. when it will be integrated?
Uribees
Star

Is there any update on Smartthings integration with the Ultra cameras @JamesC ?