Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Loud Outside / External siren with flashlight, on battery and controllable-from-the-app

Hello,

I've got an Arlo pro 2 kit wth four cameras. It's works fine but I think it absolutly necessary that the Arlo Team develop an loud outdoor/External alarm siren with a flash light, on battery and controllable-from-the-app.

Thank you in advance for your consideration,

Best regards,

François

Comments
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @duboisfs,

Thanks for posting your idea! The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation.

Jkeep137
Novice

A remote alarm speaker is an awesome idea! 

I have large house with my Arlo pro 2 base fairly centered in order to reach all the cameras. The problem is that when the alarm does go off you can only hear it from inside. There is no way of notifying my neighbours, that there could be an issue without granting them access. A remote alarm would solve this problem 

FasTxn
Novice

I keep the Arlo Base in a cabinet next to the router. An optional external siren would really be a big plus.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator

@FasTxn

You can look over this article with some new equipment you may enjoy Arlo CES 2019

DawnM
Arlo Employee Retired
Status changed to: Future Consideration