Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.
0 Likes

Live view microphkne sensitivity change

Hi

Is there anyway of turning down the microphone sensitivity when in live mode?

I know you can do it for triggering a detection, but I am talking about only live view?

Currently it’s so sensitive it can pick up quiet voices in another room! This is why when silent I hear static noise so loud as it’s picking up everything at a minute sound level.

Any loud noise starts to infinity reverb with the device i am watching on. You know the sound when you put a mic next to a speaker!

If it could be turned down it would solve so many of my problems for this baby monitor. (It’s the same on all my Arlo Pros) they can pick up a pin drop before you’ve even thought about it! However the downside is the static noise is emense and you get constant refurb noise when looking at live view

Any ideas? Or can it be considered in an update?

Thanks
Comments
JamesC
Community Manager

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!