Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Lawn signs

You should offer lawn signs rather then the sticker that comes with the system? Im reffering to the stakes that go in the yard like the alarm companies give. I do not want to put a sticker on my window. Plus, it's great advertisement.
Comments
JJCoen
Novice

The stickers are great but the person trying to break in has to literally be in the process of breaking in to see them.  Please consider making lawn signs available for purchase.  Thanks!

vmc0907
Novice

Having a yard sign would be great to deter burglars.  I hope you create one soon.

colin0731
Tutor

Don't hold your breath. I asked them for this three years ago and they still haven’t done It. They don’t care!

Cwmmmm
Luminary

@JamesC would like an update on this, was moved to future consderation long time ago for sure you guys need to release one soon. 

Fairhood
Novice

I would like to see ARLO sell yard signs.  Deterrence is the best defense.  If would-be thieves don't see my cameras I want to make it extra obvious that they are under surveillance.

AAP22
Fledgling

you guys should create and sign that we can put in our lawn. that Arlo is watching. Like other company is give such as amazon and ADT. 

MissN
Novice

A lawn sign (the kind on stakes) would be a great idea to deter any would-be thieves.