Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Lawn signs

You should offer lawn signs rather then the sticker that comes with the system? Im reffering to the stakes that go in the yard like the alarm companies give. I do not want to put a sticker on my window. Plus, it's great advertisement.
Comments
Buggsy219
Novice

Just wondering if you have thought about placards for front lawns like all the big security company's.  Not only is it a deterrent it's advertising 

MrMcGibblets
Follower

I think there should be free yard signs that read, "Protected by Arlo Cloud Cameras," or, "Warning You're on Video" (or something similar). It's advertising for Arlo, and a great warning for would-be intruders. The stickers are fine (if you got more than one), but something out at the street would be better.

jwbrown
Novice

I agree!!!  We need good signs to discourage our evil back yard neighbors from stepping onto our property.  Also, we had our cars broken into and this would not have hapened if the crooks saw a big sign that read "you are on video"

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SELL SIGNS, ARLO??????

Tuffcookie
Guide

If I am trying to catch an intruder/thief, on my property, the last thing I want to do is let them know I have a camera!  The next time they come around they will have something to disguise their appearance, to escape recognition.

colin0731
Tutor

Do you offer lawn signs rather then the sticker that comes with the system? Im reffering to the stakes that go in the yard like the alarm companies give. I do not want to put a sticker on my window. If you do not, you should!

KristynM
Arlo Moderator

Hello @colin0731,

At the moment, we only have window decals available.

The Arlo team is always looking for new ideas from our customers. You should drop your idea about Arlo Lawn Signs inside the Arlo Idea Exchange

RegDawg
Apprentice

Is there anyway to get more stickers? I purchased the 4 camera system + 1 additional camera and only got 2 stickers. 

RLD123
Novice

I agree with the need for Lawn Signs. At least, make them an option for purchase.

JamesC
Community Manager
Status changed to: Future Consideration

MartyMc
Novice
I am going to scan our sticker and then enlarge it as a decal, which I can get printed at a sign company type place. That ought to work.