Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Large "ON" button on the main page of Arlo app to turn system on when leaving home

A Simply large "ON" button on the main page of the App so you can quickly turn the system on when leaving home.

Comments
Aspirant

yep, as I mentioned it in the post 😉 

Novice

Yes, please post the details! Thanks in advance!

Fledgling
Fledgling

Hi Please could you share how you did this, thanks in advance

@mariosanchez23 wrote:

Hi, 

I have a need to arm and disarm the alarm succesfully when my wife,kids or myself get in and/or get out of my home. 

The GPS option is not working as it seems only works for one. So if I leave the house and my wife is in, it will be armed while she is in. 

Because of this, I created a solution which is working quite good but not perfect. 

I bought the Amazon AWS Iot Button, and linked to IFTTT. 

Now I can arm with just a click and disarm with double click in the amazon dash button. If anyone is interested I can post more details how I did it. 

This is great but not perfect, as IFTTT does not allow for custom modes. (Please add). 

I was looking for some JSON API to allow call my custom modes, but I could not find anything. If there is I would like to work on a possible connection to connect AWS via JSON.

Novice

It would be nice if you could turn on and off all cameras at once from the app. We have 3 cameras on my shop and 3 cameras on the house, and it takes a while to shut them all on and off when we are needing to.

Onlooker

I sure would be nice to be bble to set all cameras on or off with one click. Example I'm leaving home or returning. I have disabled each camera or enable each camera. I sure the software team could add a button to the app.

Fledgling

Hello, 

Please, add an one touch button on smartphone/tablet home screen for activate or desactive camera

Djedje