Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Integrate Q to be used in a mode with wireless cameras

Now that the Q camera is available, I'd like to see it be integrated into the modes so you can add a rule along with the wireless cameras. Since we currently need a separate mode solely for one Q, its impossible to set up modes utilizing all possible devices for scheduling. Complete integration, treating the Q as one would for any wireless camera, increases the utility of especially the Q but all cameras as part of a system.

Comments
justintong
Aspirant
Yes, this would be a very important feature so that it creates one system.

Really, It does not work this way?  Seriously?

Ok well I cannot now buy an Arlo Q until the whole system works homogeneously.

Please get these cameras operating together asap please.

FritzPaul
Star
Yes, this feature is necessary. We beed integraded modes for all cameras
FritzPaul
Star
Yes
omen2971
Fledgling

I agree. I just got my Arlo Q and was expecting this functionality out of the box. Come on guys, this is pretty basic stuff here. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Status changed to: Future Consideration

skelley
Tutor

bump for this feature.

really what I what is a big ARM/DISARM button as soon as a launch the app.

vuezone had this ...

Steven_Jackson
Aspirant

Agreed.

All Arlo and Arlo Q cameras need to show as one system. Having to change the modes on the Arlo and Arlo Q independantly is terrible. Having to changes the mode on the Arlos and EACH Arlo Q independantly is an absolute nightmare. 

I have just got the wife used to arming and disarming the system (when it was just Arlos)... And now she needs to arm the Arlos and each Arlo Q separately!

**Sigh**

skelley
Tutor

Oh, for the IOS app a force touch long press to arm/disarm all would be ideal.

Striatum
Observer
Fully agree, all cameras should be integrated and it needs to be easiert to arm and disarm