Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Improve Always Listening Features - Arlo Baby

Hi, 

Always Listening is key and uniique feature for the Arlo baby but there is a HUGE draw back in the current implemenation. It only support ONE Arlo Baby camera at the lock screen. 

A lot of families have MORE than one kid to monitor at night, please enable TWO Arlo Baby cameras support at the lock screen for Always Listening feature (you will able to sell more Arlo baby cameras too).  A $50 old fashion baby camera can support that (by rotating the sound from the 2 cameras ). This is really a basic and MUST have function for a baby camera (especially the 'smart' ones). 

i-SpY

Cheers,

i-SpY

Comments
Drommin
Onlooker

Fully agree with this. Just recently purchased the Arlo Baby, and am annoyed to discover that the Always Listening feature does not support two cameras simultaneously. This is a must have.

spencer07
Novice

Agreed.  Bought this hoping it would be a good option as a baby camera.  Between the video delays and the limited functionality for Always Listening... This has been a bummer.

Allowing for more than one audio source in the "Always Listening" mode would be great.

Hsteele
Aspirant

This must be done or the product needs to come with a disclaimer that it will not allow this option.

spreenk
Follower

Agreed!  These cameras will be returned if I can’t hear both of my cameras!

BFam2017
Fledgling

We are looking into a second camera for our next child and sadly see that the Always Listening feature doesn’t work on at least iOS for listening to both feeds simultaneously. I saw the original complaint about this and followed it here hoping there might be an update on this. Is there? 

Hoping there is an update so we can buy one for our second child or it could be done in the next few months. Could you let me know? 

Drommin
Onlooker

Unfortunately can't comment on iOS; however, always listening does work for 2 cameras now on Android. It's a small improvement when compared not the whole host of other issues these cameras seem to have on a regular basis. Connectivity issues are at the forefront