Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

HomeKit support for Arlo Video Doorbell

Please add the Arlo Video Doorbell to list of supported HomeKit devices.

Comments
Arlo Moderator

Hey @Cleenton

Thank you for you interest with the Arlo Video Doorbell & Homekit compatibility. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

Novice

This Is exactly what I don’t like about Arlo. Your company acts like a bunch of amateurs! There’s no other company that would release a new product with less features than their previous products. It’s irritating as a consumer to buy your “new” product and then have the doorbell lack support for HomeKit when I have grown accustom to using it. 

Novice

I also lack homekit support with Arlo Video Doorbell (((

Fledgling

Any idea when the video doorbell will receive support for homekit and siri like the other cameras? Also, is there a way we could get turning on the alarm for the doorbell simpler from the app in a future update? Currently it takes like 4 steps and then confirmation that you want to turn it on before it will activate. It should be just one or two steps and visible straight from the live feed to activate.

Novice

Any update with Homekit compatibility?  The update on my phone today added an option to store videos to an external hard drive from the video doorbell to the base station but no Homekit support. Was wondering if you guys submitted anything to Apple? Would love to hear back from you guys at Arlo on any updates for this.