Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

HomeKit control for Arlo Security Lights

With the new release of Arlo cameras working on HomeKit why not allow the Arlo security lights to work on HomeKit as well. Only makes sense

Comments
schpeen
Guide

Sorry for typo meant Arlo obviously 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

AravindB
Aspirant
Any plans to provide HomeKit support for security lights? The arlo pro 2 recently got one. Would appreciate if the security lights and ultra got them soon.
Retired_Member
Not applicable

I recently picked up a pair of the Arlo Security Lights and am quite happy with these. I'm planning to add more around the exterior of my house and yard, but I have one thing holding me up right now,. I'm just starting to dive into Apple HomeKit integrations and I can see where that would be super useful for me. Are there any plans to add that in the near future? If not, any plans for a replacement of these with a newer model that will have HomeKit support?

TigerSecurity
Fledgling

When will the light get HomeKit support?