Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

HomeKit Support for Arlo Video Doorbell

Hi. I'd like to request that you please add HomeKit support to the Arlo Video Doorbell ASAP. I have three Arlo Pro 3 cameras, and actively use HomeKit support with that model. The only missing piece of the puzzle is the Arlo Video Doorbell. Thank you in advance!

Comments
mike34
Aspirant

This is really about the forthcoming wore free doorbell.
Please add Home Kit support ASAP. Looking for a reason to replace my Ring. 

BC_Innkeeper
Guide

Arlo team please add Home Kit functionality to the otherwise great doorbell.

thanks

Age20
Novice

Arlo, please add HomeKit to the Arlo Video Doorbell, particularly now that the Arlo Essential Video Doorbell Wire-Free has just been released. I have the Arlo Pro Ultra 2 that is compatible already. I'm planning to purchase a video doorbell and would like to keep using Arlo. Why Arlo's video doorbells are not compatible with HomeKit yet?

Thank you 

Mike3287
Fledgling

I agree with the overall sentiment here.  Please add HomeKit compatibility to the Arlo doorbell.  As a regular user of HomeKit it would be nice to have all my cameras there.  I also have a set of 3 Arlo Pro 3 cameras as well as an Arlo Baby and it’s great having them in HomeKit.  The doorbell is the one missing piece.  A little curious why it’s not already as you all seem to have it figured out for the rest.  Thanks!

DigitalCarGuy
Fledgling

I too have 2 Arlo Cameras and an Arlo Video door bell.

please add support for the door bell and HomeKit.

Thank you in advance.

Roller31
Onlooker

Arlo,

What are you waiting on? Tons of customers want to connect the 2 service connected together, to include me who just purchased the wireless model doorbell. I find the lack of effort a bit disheartening. Especially since I see posts on here since January 2020 asking about the very same topic. We all know  you have the capability to make it happen since it is already working with your other devices. Well, let’s get it done! 

BTW, you know you potentially missed a larger portion of sales opportunity for this holiday season. Not good business and even more so lack of leadership. Giving away money to your competitors.👍🏻

LarryG23
Aspirant

I agree. HomeKit support for the doorbell, please. 

agentthumb
Apprentice

Yes pls

JustFacts
Novice

I was going to buy a wired doorbell today to complement the Arlo Ultra's I just got (still in the box) I was very disappointed to see that the doorbell does not have HomeKit support. So I did not buy it. Maybe next time I check Arlo will up their game?

LTV
Follower
Follower

With so many requests ignored by Arlo to implement the homekit in Video Doorbell, I wonder if there is anyone at Arlo who cares about customers ...