Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.
0 Likes

HomeKit Motion Integration should Support Activity Zones

Hi all,

when using Homekit, Arlo integrates as a Motion Sensor which is Great, as you Receive Snapshots via HomeKit App if motion is triggered. However it always triggers and Motion in the view. I would like to restrict HomeKit Motion to Zones!

thx 

Comments
cptdork
Follower

@cptdork  schrieb:

Hi all,

when using Homekit, Arlo integrates as a Motion Sensor which is Great, as you Receive Snapshots via HomeKit App if motion is triggered. However it always triggers and Motion in the view. I would like to restrict HomeKit Motion to Zones!

thx 

Sorry for the typo: should have been:

“However it always triggers ALL Motion in the complete view.“

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

madrobots
Fledgling
It would be great to suppor the latest addition to Apple HomeKit with iOS14 such as:
- face recognition
- activity zone

See HomeKit section here:

https://www.apple.com/ios/ios-14/

madrobots
Fledgling

IMG_0374.PNG

scottt27
Aspirant

This thread is a bit old.  Does Arlo support activity zones in HomeKit with the Arlo Pro 2?   I do not see that option.  Thanks!