Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.
0 Likes

Have "Schedule All Devices" icon/button feature available

Hi Arlo Team -

With multiple devices, I find the Disarm All icon really useful.  With that said, my lights and cameras alarm via schedules.   This makes the Arm All Devices icon of little use for those of us that prefer our devices run in schedule mode as it sets devices to armed and not schedule.  Can we please get a Schedule All Devices icon feature so that my different devices all get turned back on by a single button into schedule mode as I had them set before I used the Disarm all icon.  Thanks.

Comments
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Davhd,

Thanks for suggesting this feature request. I've moved your thread to the Idea Exchange board where the development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate your contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. 

KevinWaWish
Novice

I would like to second this request. I have alarms created for my wife, based on camera schedules, but there are times when I leave or return to the house and need to ‘disarm all’ then return all devices to their schedules. It would be far more convenient to ‘Schedule All’.

StephenB
Guru

I think it would be ideal if you could configure one mode you want to engage quickly/conveniently for all cameras.  For some it will be Armed, for others it might be Schedule or Geofencing.  And some would want a custom mode.

As Arlo adds in more and more devices that don't need base stations, they will really need to re-think how modes work.