Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Urgent: Activate Two-Step Verification
Arlo requires all users to activate two-step verification to continue to access your recordings, devices, and account.
Please enable this feature now. Learn More.

Geofencing - Removing old/unused devices from Geofencing settings

Hi,

Recently i purchased a new iPhone and now when i use the Geo or push notifications it shows my new iphone and my old iphone.  how can i delete my old iPhone from the Arlo App?

Thanks,

Mark

Comments
Observer

As far as I can tell, the data is stored in the base itself and cannot be modified. Arlo has made no claims or efforts to address this in something like 4 years. You may get someone representing Arlo to tell you to submit a help request or an 'idea request', but nothing will help.

Check my screenshots here: https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Idea-Exchange/Geofencing-Removing-old-unused-devices-from-Geofenc...

Aspirant

I have 4 devices used for geofencing. 3 of them are long since retired. Even if I disable the other 3, I get the stupid geofencing dialog every time I launch the app. I cannot delete the 3 devices.

This is a major issue and they refuse to fix it. It sure feels like Arlo wants me to move to Nest or Ring.
Arlo really blows.

Onlooker

I encountered the same issue since I just changed iPhone. I cannot believe that it is not possible to delete old devices and that after four years (!) Arlo has not added this feature. 

By coincidence I just cancelled the Arlo Smart subscription after a two month trial. The cat triggers movements, persons do not trigger movements and IFTTT seem to get all notifications no matter what. Pretty much useless and that for USD 10 per month.

Luminary

@Bluelines

If you get alerts from cats but not persons then im pretty sure you have pets ensbled and person detection inactive in the smart settings. 

ifftt get alla notifications and you have have to filter it on that side to determine if or bot to tske action.