Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Explain that smart notification options do not apply to e-mails

Hello there,

I had couple of exchanges with the support as I did not know whether the fact that I was still receiving e-mail notification for all kinf of detection was a bug or not after settings notifications through the interface.

Turns out that those notification settings just simply do not apply to e-mails, however I could not find that information anywhere and it took me couple of e-mail exchanges with the support before being taught it.

So ... just a quick description, to explain this to user would be nice ? ( settings applying to e-mails would be a better solution in my opinion, but adding a short description seems to be much more realistic and quick to implement )

All the best

Comments
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey massive_sapporo,

We appreciate your feedback regarding the smart notification option not applying to emails and will forward the feedback to the team.

We'll keep this idea for any information with smart notifications applying through email notifications. The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. 

thank you ! 😃