Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Enable Activity Zone by schedule

Current "schedule" feature allows to activate Modes, and in Mode you can choose cameras, but not the activity zones. It would be nice to be able to monitor only activity zones during some time range, for example day, and all area at night (ignore activity zone, or choose different one). 

Comments
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

zephiK
Novice

This feature would be extremely useful as well. I hope that it gets implemented.

Greg_in_MD
Novice

Concur completely.  It would be very useful to expand/contract an activity zone based on schedule to ignore people passing by on the sidewalk during the day when it's perfectly normal but detect them at 2am when it is not.

MARowe
Novice

Too bad this isn't already implemented or commented that it'll be an option soon. Given where we live, this would be the only feature that would keep us from returning the system. Unfortunate.

Brianc1998
Aspirant

This would be really nice! I have a camera pointing at sidewalk and street. I want to notifications for  activity on the sidewalk during the day and all activity in the middle of the night.

Formr
Onlooker

This would be very useful. Inky triggering on zones at certain times of the day (more likely night) is something I’d want 

Karla4c
Novice

Yes that’s exactly what I am looking for! I don’t need my Arlo to keep track of activity zones all day long, but rather a specific scheduled that time that I set myself. Thank you

dennis4679
Novice

I agree. This feature is exactly what I need. I hope arlo includes it in an update.

Louis765
Novice

Any idea when Arlo will introduce this feature? It looks like I will have to change to another subscription service to suit my needs