Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Doorbell and individual camera record schedule

Need Arlo doorbell! Is it possible to set a record schedule for individual cameras. I’d like to have my front door armed all the time. While the back door I only want to record at night. I’m currently disabling the back. I usually forget to turn it back on. Possible schedule option?
Comments
jstueck
Fledgling

Yes need to add a doorbell option...

Don't hold your breath.  People have been begging for a doorbell option since 2015.

Kevin702
Aspirant

I set up a schedule to arm my “front door” camera and then added it in to my geofencing rules. So when I’m home and the other cameras are off, the one at the front door will still detect and record per my rules. And the trick to the geofencing is then when I leave the schedule reverts back to the “away” arming rules

88cats
Novice

I've been looking for a suitable camera doorbell and haven't yet found one to suit my needs. 

I too wish Arlo would come up with one.

Chevyboy67
Tutor

They shoukd be able to set up rules like wemo uses.  Have you TRIED IFFT.  I'm not sure if they can do it on individual. Worth looking into.   I have 15 cameras and I have them run all day and night. I won't **bleep** them dow

@David001 wrote:
Need Arlo doorbell! Is it possible to set a record schedule for individual cameras. I’d like to have my front door armed all the time. While the back door I only want to record at night. I’m currently disabling the back. I usually forget to turn it back on. Possible schedule option?

gburgy
Initiate

I agree, please release an Arlo doorbell!

Why must all cameras follow the same schedule? It would be nice to have the front door always armed and all the others only armed at night. It would be nice to see someone who has come to the front door without having to open the door to see them.

Please come out with the doorbell. 

Nethalite
Apprentice

I made a suggestion few years ago and all arlo does is make security camera revisions.  I don't see why you just don't go to companies that makes the door bell cameras or porch light camera. It's better to have a camera up instead of waiting for a log time. 

Originally I had gone to the ring doorbell and the bandwidth on my internet was not enough to allow the use of that unit. Arlo was the only equipment that gave a service that worked right with my internet. Thanks for the recommendation but it will not work for me.