Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Daily Recap, TV Playback, Doublespeed playback

I use Arlo Q for my Airbnb, so after two months of use. I have a few things I would like to see implemented. Somebody broke a plate in the kitchen while I was out of town, and nobody would own up to it. I had to go through days of video to find the person. I would really appreciate a daily recap option, similar to what Arlo's competitors offer. Like Nest Camera timelapse, Logitech Circle Smart Time-Lapse Day Brief or Flir FX RapidRecap. If not, at least a double or 4x playback option. 

Another feature I would love is TV playback via smart tv or set top box (Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Apple Tv or Nvidia Shield) for alerts. 

The last thing I would like is a door bell product similar to Ring and Skybell that works with the previous tv feature. 

Comments
Alexcaid
Tutor

+1

Looks all good to me as well

KLJOHN
Initiate

I agree, I have family with Nest and this feature is almost worth returning Arlo and switching to Nest.  It is very tedious to view 200+ 6 sec videos each day.  Make sure it's possible to watch the recap video at variable speeds other than live speed.  I may want to recap the whole day in 10 seconds for example and only review the portions that show actual suspicious activity.