Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.
0 Likes

Custom Alert Levels

A useful addition to the Arlo App would be to allow different levels of alert. For example you could set up a notifaction alert if someone approaches your house from outside with a simple chime on your phone, you could then have a high priority alert which could trigger if movement is detected inside your house while the system is alarmed, this would obviously need to set off a more attention getting alarm on your phone.

Comments
Adambrown
Guide
Hello, with iOS devices we are limited to only a few different sounds for our notifications with the arlo app!..i have one camera that if it detected movement, I need it to wake me up from sleeping. At the moment I have to wait until my email alert pushes which takes about 5 min, only way to get a loud alarm notification. I was asked to share this here to see if something can be done for the iOS users...great product awesome job guys
JamesC
Community Manager

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

Edgar_Guam
Aspirant

This update is bad, I have 5 cameras attached to Neatgear solar panel, none of which now charges which were working fine before this update 

Scomo0
Novice
Right now the small ping noise on the iPhone when motion is detected is good when you are awake and with your phone..but I’m thinking if you are sleeping even with the phone by your bed there is no way that would wake you up. Is there no way to get your phone to have an alarm go off to wake you up? Or to call you automatically? This would be much better if an intruder has come into your house !
Many thanks