Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Compatible with Brilliant smart home control

Any one know if arlo will eventually be compatible with Brilliant smart home control?

otherwise I’ll have to get a Ring.

Comments
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Durden5150,

We don't have any information if the Arlo system will eventually be compatible with the Brilliant Smart Home Control. I'm moving your thread to the Idea Exchange board as the development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation.

Lynjocohen
Fledgling

second the above post. I've invested a lot into Arlo, and I'd hate to go to Ring.

Durden5150
Follower

Don’t jump yet , I saw some hopeful comments on their FB page recently. I’m really hoping 

kjrst9
Guide

+1

Yodij
Fledgling

Agreed. This will be necessary. I’m about to buy a several thousand dollars worth of Arlo and Brilliant devices for my new home. BUT...I’ll jump ship to a less desirable video product for better integration if I have to. 

gailhenry06
Novice

Same - I like arlo.  But really need the interface with brilliant.  I would like the ability to see all cameras in brilliant similar to arlo app.

i second this 

JPGalliani
Novice

I also have Arlo and brilliant devices and would love to have integration otherwise would need to switch to ring. 

Dray5000
Novice

I agree.  This integration is key for me.  Please make it so.  

Primetime13
Fledgling

Any update on Brilliant integration?