Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Change Mode in IFTTT Channel

Great news - Arlo IFTTT now launched and works well - great job, thank you. It would be even better if Modes could be changed by location trigger
Comments
ArloUserAU
Fledgling

+1

bill83
Fledgling

Hello Arlo? Anybody out there?

Custom mode selection via IFTTT please!

This is the one thing that might cause me to return this system, which would be a shame because otherwise I love it. But without this feature, it doesn't justify what I spent on it.

Svenjargen
Aspirant

As a new member I am a bit surprised that it is not possible to change Arlo mode through IFTTT. Tell me it is a mistake? That is possible, isn't it? 

isidrology
Aspirant

you can change modes. but only arm and disarm, I'm assuming you're talking about custom and modes other than those.. which is what I'm waiting for too. 

Svenjargen
Aspirant

Thanks for answering. That's right. I want to change from disarm to schedule through IFTTT. 

Sih123
Novice
Hello

Could arlo please make more ifttt options. We need an option which can trigger other devices with the use of arlo geofence wich in brilliant. Just make tow more ifttt option : “if arlo armed” “if arlo disarmed”

Thanks
trh61
Aspirant

Please add an IFTTT action to select Mode from a list so custom modes can be selected. Currently only Armed and Disarmed are supported as actions. If a selection list is not possible, at least add the included Schedule and Geofence modes.