Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.
0 Likes

Armed & Disarm Feature by Camera

It would be nice to change the feature(s) and have the ability to Arm and Disarm by camera and device and not just the entire system.  I am brand new to having Arlo we purchased them just about a week ago so still trying to learn about the system.  When I spoke with a customer rep today he told me that the only option is to have the base station either armed for all 4 cameras on our system or disarmed but there wasn't currently a way to simply push the button for a specific camera.  Instead you have to build schedules.  This is terribly impractical for people with inconsistent schedules.  I want to be able to come home and push a button and stop the motion detection on our inside camera or start it again when I choose to leave.  There are times I'd like to have the outside cameras monitoring while having the inside camera off.  If there is a better way to set up this type of convenient flexibility in the system I'd love to know about it.

Comments
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for posting your idea! Our development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate your contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation.