Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.
0 Likes

Arlo iOS app layout needs a redesign - camera label captions are confusing

In, iOS, the layout of each camera image relative to the camera name/caption is very confusing. At first glance, it looks like the caption/name that appears below the camera view belongs to the camera image above it. In reality, the camera name/caption appears *above* each camera image. When you have several cameras to scroll through, it is really difficult to keep straight what name belongs with what camera view. 

Suggested solutions: 

- distinct borders around each camera view/name combo so you can easily tell which name goes with which camera

- side-scrolling where you can swipe between cameras and only one camera appears per "page"

I'm sure others could suggest ways to improve the layout. But this drives me crazy every single time I open the Arlo app. It really needs to be addressed. 

Comments
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thank you for posting your idea! The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of your idea regarding the iOS layout needing a redesign as we get new information on its potential implementation.