Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.
0 Likes

Arlo Subscriptions - Payment via PayPal or Direct-Debit/SEPA?

Hello dear Netgear/Arlo-Team!
At first i have to say: I'm really happy with the Camera, it's doing an amazing job! - Really can recommend it Smiley Wink

But now we come to my actual question:
I've just noticed, that there's only Creditcard options like VISA or Mastercard for the Arlo-Subscriptions ..

To be honest I would really love to buy the "Premium & CVR" Upgrades 😕

This is really sad, becouse unfortunately I dont have/use any Creditcards.

I would like to ask you if there is any possible way to pay/buy your subscriptions via PayPal or Direct-Debit/SEPA? Actually most of the German-Banks use those methods. (I'm from Germany btw)

Hope we can find some solution for this problem Smiley Wink
I would really appreciate an Answer, thanks in advance!

Comments
JamesC
Community Manager

LD3k,

Currently, PayPal is not a supported method of payment for Arlo Subscription Plans. The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

JamesC

pawo
Aspirant

Apparently business for Arlo is still/yet too good to listen to customer's requirements for Smart Plan payment options. Only Credit Card payment possible. No efforts at all to add e.g. Paypal, ApplePay or any other modern payment method. Until now I never considered a competitor's camera system and I was more than happy to pay for a smart plan but not with my credit card details. Obviously they don't need customs of those not willing to put their credit card details or not having a credit card - for now, just wait a little while. The competitors are not sleeping and I'm currently equiping another house not with Arlo but a competitor's system. Further good business with ignoring your customers, Arlo!