Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Q Plus 2 improved picture quality while zooming

I notice that arlo q is using a 4 megapixel sensor while some webcam and cell phones uses 8-12 megapixel sensors. I would like to see a improvement in picture quality. So it's not blurry when you zoom in.

Comments
JamesC
Community Manager

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

Nethalite
Apprentice

Well people did requested a arlo doorbell camera and I don't know how people wanted a new version of arlo pro 2 releases instead of a camera doorbell by you guys?

Hitchhik3r
Tutor

Seeing as Arlo Q indoor cameras have been out for 4 years now, any talk of releasing updated indoor cameras in the near future? Thinking updated sensors with 4K video and microSD for local storage.

@Hitchhik3r wrote:

....and microSD for local storage.

That's there already on the Q Plus.

extremetm
Aspirant

I too would like to see a new model with advanced features like 4k and newer technology for those of us who don't want to be tethered to a battery with it's associated limitations. Even the Q Plus was released over 3 years ago.