Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.
0 Likes

Arlo Go better video resolution (1080p or 4K) with 24/7 recording with no plug in?

There are a couple of complaints. When do you plan to come out with an Arlo Go with better video resolution? 1080P or 4k? Also, why are we not allowed to record 24/7 with the Arlo Go? I personally would like the opportunity to choose this option! We don't want to have to plug it in either. That again should be an option for us to decide. Please advise! 

Comments
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi biglerry12,

I'm moving your post to the Idea Exchange board. The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation.

biglerry12
Follower

When you moved me to this message board was it to forget about my questions? I have not received an ounce of love on here. Perhaps you should just direct this question to the developers or anyone that has the ability to vote for change. THIS ISN'T WORKING.

hnatt
Aspirant
Verizon still shows 720p. The Arlo Go has been around since the original Arlo Pro (several years). We need some features like those on current models of other WiFi cameras. Especially since unlimited data has become cheaper and more available. Thanks